- Marquette University, B.S. in 1974
- SUNY/Buffalo M.A. in Chemistry in 1980.
- SUNY/ Buffalo Ph.D. in molecular immunology in 1983.
- SUNY/ Buffalo MD in 1987.
- Residency in Neurology SUNY/Buffalo in 1992.
- Fellowship in Neuroimaging at the Dent Neurologic Institute at the State University of New York in 1993.
- Currently, Chairman of Neurology and Neurosciences at Winchester Medical Center in Winchester, Virginia and the President of Winchester Neurological Consultants, Inc. and Director of the Winchester Neuroimaging Fellowship.