- ACTIVE members are MDs or DOs whose professional interest is devoted to neurology,neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- ASSOCIATE members are PhDs and those with other advanced training whose professional interest is devoted to research or education in the neurosciences. Associate members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- CORRESPONDING members are non-U.S.active members.
- JUNIOR members shall be an individual who is an undergraduate or graduate medical student, resident,or fellow enrolled in an accredited program in neurology,neurological surgery, neuroradiololgy or other related discipline of neuroscience,and who is interested in the furtherance of the purposes of the Society. Junior membership will also be considered for other pre-professional applicants upon recommendation by the Membership Committee and subsequent approval by the ASN Board of Directors.
- SENIOR members are former active or associate members who have retired from practice or educational pursuits. Please contact the Executive Office if you qualify for Senior membership.
- TECHNOLOGIST members are individuals with advanced technical training applied to neuroimaging modalities (MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, neurosonology, etc.).Technologist members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- SUSTAINING members are active members who are interested in providing additional financial support to the Society.
- HONORARY AND DISTINGUISHED members are individuals who have made extraordinary contributions that further the purposes of the Society.
- CORPORATE members are our industry partners with goals and commitments comparable to those of the Society. Please contact the Executive Office at 952-545-6291 if you would like an application for Corporate membership.