2022 Registered physician in neurovascular specialist (rPNI) Exam
Dates: August 15 - 21, 2022, AM and PM Sessions available on each day
Time: AM Session: 9:00am - 1:00pm CDT; PM Session: 2:00pm - 6:00pm CDT
Registration Deadline: Sunday, July 31, 2022
**YOU MAY ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE EXAM SESSION
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to upload ALL required documentation in a single pdf file during the registration process. Please be sure you have your documents ready. If you are registering as a physician in training, you must include verification of your status. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS INCLUDE
- Copy of current medical license
- Copies of 40 CME AMA Category 1 Credits in ultrasound obtained within the last three years OR
- Verification of full-time fellowship within the last three years (15 CMEs for fellowship training over 3 years ago);
- Verification of performance and/or interpretation of at least 100 studies under supervision for each component to be tested (e.g. TCD and carotid). This should be in the form of a letter from the supervising physician.
- Verification of in-training status, if applying as a resident or fellow.
ASN Neurosonology Exam Refund Policy
No refunds will be given for the exam, and payments cannot be carried over to the next year if you do not take the exam in the year that you paid the exam fee.