- PHYSICIAN members are MDs or DOs whose professional interest is devoted to neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- ASSOCIATE members are PhDs and those with other advanced training whose professional interest is devoted to research or education in the neurosciences. Associate members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- CORRESPONDING members reside in countries outside North American (Canada and the USA).
- PHYSICIAN IN TRAINING members shall be an individual who is an undergraduate or graduate medical student, resident, or fellow enrolled in an accredited program in neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiololgy or other related discipline of neuroscience, and who is interested in the furtherance of the purposes of the Society. Junior membership will also be considered for other pre-professional applicants upon recommendation by the Membership Committee and subsequent approval by the ASN Board of Directors.
- TECHNOLOGIST members are individuals with advanced technical training applied to neuroimaging modalities (MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, neurosonology, etc.). Technologist members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER members are Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who support physicians in the field of neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
Membership Dues Rates
Physician/Associate - $385
Advanced Practice Providers - $250
Corresponding (residing outside North America) - $200
Technologist - $175
Resident/Physician in Training/Student - $175
PLEASE NOTE: The membership year runs from November 1st through October 31st. ASN Membership Dues are non-refundable.
Current Membership Promotions
- Pay Your Dues Ahead: Receive a 5% discount on the second and third years dues.
- Group Membership: Register (3) or more from the same organization and receive a 10% discount. Those eligible for the discount, may not have been an ASN member in the past five years.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Continuing Medical Education credits at Annual Meeting
- Certification Examinations
- Free Career Posting
- Article publication in Brain and Behavior
ACCESS TO THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:
- The Journal of Neuroimaging, the official journal of ASN
- Updates on neuroimaging training
- ASN Member Directory, to quickly and easily locate colleagues
- Past Annual Meeting recordings and presenter handouts
- Online Image Gallery
- Up-to-date information on advocacy initiatives
PRESTIGE AND INFLUENCE:
- Representation in the AMA House of Delegates, with access to the AMA policy-making bodies to present a unified position on issues dealing with neuroimaging
- Opportunities to be involved in the process of creating guidelines for the performance of different neuroimaging procedures in the workup of patients with neurological disorders
- A multidisciplinary forum for sharing ideas and viewpoints with colleagues from other specialties involved in neuroimaging
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Leadership opportunities on ASN volunteer Committees and Board of Directors
Sponsor an ASN member
The member sponsorship program invites current ASN members to sponsor a new member by paying their dues for the membership year. We look forward to this program fostering the relationship between long-standing and new members. For more information contact the Executive Office at 952-545-6291 or email@example.com. Thank you to our Sponsors! The following members supported the dues of a new member:
2018-2019 Membership Year Sponsor(s):
Sajjad Mueed, MD