- PHYSICIAN members are MDs or DOs whose professional interest is devoted to neurology,neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- ASSOCIATE members are PhDs and those with other advanced training whose professional interest is devoted to research or education in the neurosciences. Associate members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- CORRESPONDING members are non-U.S.active members.
- PHYSICIAN IN TRAINING members shall be an individual who is an undergraduate or graduate medical student, resident,or fellow enrolled in an accredited program in neurology,neurological surgery, neuroradiololgy or other related discipline of neuroscience,and who is interested in the furtherance of the purposes of the Society. Junior membership will also be considered for other pre-professional applicants upon recommendation by the Membership Committee and subsequent approval by the ASN Board of Directors.
- TECHNOLOGIST members are individuals with advanced technical training applied to neuroimaging modalities (MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, neurosonology, etc.).Technologist members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER members are Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who support physicians in the field of neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- CORPORATE members are our industry partners with goals and commitments comparable to those of the Society. Please contact the Executive Office at 952-545-6291 if you would like an application for Corporate membership.
Current Membership Dues Rates
Physician/Associate - $350
Resident/Physician in Training - $125
Corresponding (residing outside the US and Canada) - $165
Advanced Practice Providers - $225
Technologist - $130
Pay your dues ahead and receive a 5% discount on the second and third years dues.
The membership year runs from November 1st through October 31st.
REDUCED RATES ON:
- Continuing Medical Education credits offered through symposia, seminars, and the scientific program at the ASN Annual Meeting
- Certification Examinations in the areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) / Computed Tomography (CT) and neurosonology
- Article publication in Brain and Behavior
ACCESS TO THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS, INCLUDING:
- The Journal of Neuroimaging, the official journal of ASN
- Up-to-date information on advocacy initiatives
- Updates on neuroimaging training and fellowship opportunities
- The ASN Member Directory, to quickly and easily locate colleagues
- The 2017 Annual Meeting video presentations
PRESTIGE AND INFLUENCE, INCLUDING:
- ASN Membership Certificate
- Full representation in the AMA’s House of Delegates, with access to the AMA policy-making bodies to present a unified position on issues dealing with neuroimaging, through the Specialty and Service Society of the AMA
- Opportunities to be involved in the process of creating guidelines for the performance of different neuroimaging procedures in the workup of patients with neurological disorders
- A multidisciplinary forum for sharing ideas and viewpoints with colleagues from other specialties involved in neuroimaging
sponsor an ASN member
The member sponsorship program invites current ASN members to sponsor a new member by paying their dues for the membership year. We look forward to this program fostering the relationship between long-standing and new members. For more information contact the Executive Office at 952-545-6291 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to our Sponsors! The following members supported the dues of a new member:
2018-2019 Membership Year Sponsor(s):
Sajjad Mueed, MD