REDUCED RATES: receive reduced rates & free opportunities when becoming an ASN member.
- Attend the Annual Meeting, where you can continue Medical Education credits
- Certification Examinations
- Career Posting, advertise for job openings & opportunities for FREE
- Brain & Behavior article publication
ACCESS TO THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS: receive unique & specific news and developments related to Neuroimaging when becoming an ASN member.
- Journal of Neuroimaging, the official journal of ASN
- Neuroimaging training, Fellowships and CME opportunities
- ASN Member Directory, quickly & easily locate colleagues
- Past Annual Meeting recordings & presenter handouts
- Online Image Gallery, for the purpose of being a teaching tool & self-assessment
PRESTIGE AND INFLUENCE: receive prestigious & influential opportunities when becoming an ASN member.
- AMA House of Delegates representation, with access to the AMA policy-making bodies to present a unified position on issues dealing with neuroimaging
- Fellowship Opportunities, recognizing individuals who have impacted the field of Neuroimaging
- Volunteer Committees & Board of Directors, provides opportunities for leadership & growth
- Opportunities to be involved in the process of creating guidelines for the performance of different neuroimaging procedures in the workup of patients with neurological disorders
- A multidisciplinary forum for sharing ideas & viewpoints with colleagues from other specialties involved in neuroimaging
MEMBERSHIP TYPES & Annual Dues
- PHYSICIAN ($385) - members are MDs or DOs whose professional interest is devoted to neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- ASSOCIATE ($385) - members are PhDs and those with other advanced training whose professional interest is devoted to research or education in the neurosciences.
Note: Associate members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
- CORRESPONDING ($250) - members reside in countries outside North America (Canada and the USA).
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER ($250) - members are Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who support physicians in the field of neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiology or other fields related to neurology.
- PHYSICIAN IN TRAINING ($175) - members are an undergraduate or graduate medical student, resident, or fellow enrolled in an accredited program in neurology, neurological surgery, neuroradiololgy or other related discipline of neuroscience, and who is interested in the furtherance of the purposes of the Society.
Note: Junior membership will also be considered for other pre-professional applicants upon recommendation by the Membership Committee and subsequent approval by the ASN Board of Directors.
- TECHNOLOGIST ($175) - members are individuals with advanced technical training applied to neuroimaging modalities (MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, neurosonology, etc.).
Note: Technologist members are not eligible for physician certification examinations.
Current Membership Promotions
- Pay Your Dues Ahead: Receive a 5% discount on the second and third years dues.
- Group Membership: Register (3) or more from the same organization and receive a 10% discount.
Those eligible for the discount, may not have been an ASN member in the past five years.
PLEASE NOTE: The membership year runs from November 1st through October 31st. ASN Membership Dues are non-refundable.
Sponsor an ASN member
The member sponsorship program invites current ASN members to sponsor a new member by paying their dues for the membership year. We look forward to this program fostering the relationship between long-standing and new members.
For any additional information, please contact the Executive Office at 952-545-6291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.