The American Society of Neuroimaging (ASN) and NeuroNetPro are excited to welcome 30+ abstracts on Innovations in Neurologic Imaging, Informatics and Practice for presentation at the Joint Annual meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona, January 13-16, 2022.
Topic Areas Include:
- Neuroimaging Technology (Tomography, Ultrasound, Interventional, Nuclear Medicine, other)
- Clinical Neuroimaging (specify anatomy or pathophysiology focus)
- Precision Diagnostics and Biomarkers (quantitative imaging, new serum tests, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, microbiomics)
- Neuroinformatics(clinical decision support, clinical trial support, natural language processing, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning)
- Virtual Practice and Digital Medicine (Remote patient monitoring, telemedicine)
- Other practice automation and business concepts (Workflow efficiency such as scribes and related technology, Ancillary service business models and tools)
The best abstracts will be recognized through a variety of prestigious awards. Accepted imaging lectures will be eligible for publication in the Journal of Neuroimaging.
Review the instructions for abstract submission, or frequently asked questions by clicking the buttons below. If after reviewing both documents you have additional questions please contact Harrison Redepenning at firstname.lastname@example.org (952) 545-6291 or Maria Caserta at email@example.com or (716) 310-1684