Based on enthusiastic reviews from last year’s meeting, we once again bring you a special joint meeting of the American Society of Neuroimaging & NeuroNetPro, featuring engaging & solutions-oriented interactions with experts from private practice, industry, clinical science, informatics, payers, & more!
Imaging & Information Technology Innovations
- Imaging Fundamentals: Case based approach to what-to-order-when, protocols, documentation, authorizations, understanding radiology reports, basic image interpretation, using images with your patients
- Neuroimaging & novel biomarkers in the precision diagnosis, management & treatment of adult & pediatric neurologic disorders
- Informatics for clinical decision support, patient identification for treatments & clinic trials
- Robotics, AI, machine learning & other advances in image acquisition for speed & precision
- Running Imaging within a clinical practice: more realistic than you may think
- Roundtable Discussions on topical, intersecting issues with clinical peers & industry leaders
- Technology in Practice: Practice Analytics, Tele-Neuro, Chat-Bots, Scheduling Wizards, Intelligent Automation, tools for structured capture of physiologic data, remote monitoring, reimbursement considerations
- Developing subspecialty centers of excellence, & the role of research & data
- Payer relation best Practices, documentation tips, & technology, evolving to value based care models
- Entrepreneurialism, Collaboration, Centers-of-Excellence Models in Community settings
- New Practice Start-Up: Benefits & Impediments
- Driving access with teams, technology & culture: Onboarding, business considerations, benefit to Patients, Providers & Practice
- Compensation models, contracts, opportunities, risks & expectations
- Job Fair & Networking for APPs, MDs, trainees, & managers (by Neurology Practice Consortium)
The 2023 Annual Meeting marks ASN’s 45th Anniversary of driving the evolution of neuroimaging techniques & diagnosis to improve the lives of those with neurologic disorders. Given its ubiquitous role in clinical decisions & research, an even stronger working knowledge of neuroimaging will be required of ALL neurology providers.
The 2023 Annual Meeting will focus on technology & clinical updates with a particular emphasis on acute care, interventional imaging, & ultrasound technologies. Information presented will be valuable to a multidisciplinary audience including:
- Advanced Practice Providers
Special programs will be offered for sonographers – allowing hands-on ultrasound training with the support of manufacturer sponsors. Sonography certification training sessions will be available for both neurologists & technologists.
As always, the latest science & research will be presented, & trainees, scientists & clinicians are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentation and discussion.
- ASN 45th Anniversary Celebration!
- Call for Abstracts on Inpatient Imaging Topics
- Neurocritical Care
- Neurocritical Care Imaging/Imaging Protocols in the Hospital Setting
- Imaging of Critical Care Illnesses
- Critical Care Ultrasonography
- Hands On Ultrasound Training
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Training for:
- Multimodal monitoring
- Acute ischemic stroke (diagnosis, thrombolysis monitoring, sonotrhombolysis)
- Emergency Neurovascular Focused TCD cadre
- NeuroPOCUS in NICU
- Certification Programming
- US Certification Review
- Review Session for Board Course
- ASN Business Meeting